Our environmental impact is continually reviewed to ensure we are doing what we can. We are committed to reducing it by:
- Encouraging a paperless office. All our contracts are handled electronically and we use email wherever we can.
- Recycling not only paper, but plastic, cardboard, toner and cartridges. Sustainable sources are sought wherever possible
- Reducing energy consumption, for example by switching off electrical items at night.
- Using public transport or car sharing when travelling away from the office.
- Using recyclable or renewable materials wherever possible.
Our staff have taken part in many charity events over the years, including Red Nose Day, Jeans for Genes, Wear it Pink, the London Marathon and Race for Life.
As a group we are also involved in the community, recently donating equipment to a local youth group, and having a new intake on to our apprenticeship scheme each year.
We Support MIND
Unitum has chosen to raise money throughout the year for MIND, completing a number of activities to raise as much money as possible to meet our goal.
If you wish to donate please visit our just giving page.